KingsleyNwabude, Awka- Following the announcement that People’s Democratic Party had adopted to zone it’s gubernatorial ticket to the Anambra South Senatorial District for which many had sought to use to sound the death knell to the aspiration of Senator Uche Ekwunife to be governor of the state come 2021, the Senator has reacted to such
- 1:39 amAmbassador Lilian Onoh Is Been Sponsored By Anti Onyema Elements- Group
- 3:04 pmAccusations Against Geoffrey Onyeama Nothing But Tissue of Lies.
- 8:43 pmLeave Ken Nnamani Out Of Your Self Inflicted Woes.- Group Tells Nwoye.
- 9:16 pmInsecurity: Former Senator Kidnapped
- 12:54 amExparte Orders: CJN Demands Court Records
AS the year ends, eyes focus on 2021, a year a politician and Buhari insider told me will be “turbulent.” But that dialogue preceded the spark from Bishop Matthew Kukah’s sacred fire. It is none other than the quicksand path to 2023. The dreamers and their footmen are jockeying for the public’s imagination. Never
Haruna Tukur, Abuja- The Governor of Kaduna State, Nasir El-Rufai, has called on the leadership of the AlI Progressives Congress to honour the ‘informal agreement’ of ensuring that power rotates to the Southern region of Nigeria come 2023. Governor El-Rufai stated this on Monday night on Politics Today a political programme aired daily on Channels Television.