James Agozie, Awka- APGA gubernatorial hopeful and former Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Professor Chukwuma Charles Soludo’s Guber ambition might be suffering some form of relapse owing to a misunderstanding as to where the funds for the prosecution of the guber election will come from. realpoliticsnigeria.ng gathered this from a source within
- 8:44 amEnugu APC State Congress Appeals Commitee Calls For Submission Of Petitions
- 1:39 amAmbassador Lilian Onoh Is Been Sponsored By Anti Onyema Elements- Group
- 3:04 pmAccusations Against Geoffrey Onyeama Nothing But Tissue of Lies.
- 8:43 pmLeave Ken Nnamani Out Of Your Self Inflicted Woes.- Group Tells Nwoye.
- 9:16 pmInsecurity: Former Senator Kidnapped
25 Billion Naira Allegation: Ifeanyi Ubah Should Focus On His Campaign Promises- Anambra State Government
Says he needs to show respect to an office he is struggling to occupy… Chudi Ndukwe, Awka- Following the allegation by the Senator Ifeanyi Ubah ( YPP, Anambra South ) that Governor Willie Obiano had obtained and mismanaged the sum of 25 Billion Naira from the Debt Management Office, DMO, the state government has adequately