Igboeli Arinze, FCT – Following the backlash that accompanied the rescue of an American citizen by US Special Forces, the Minister of Defence, Major General Bashir Magashi (rtd.), has said that the United States sought the nation’s permission and thus had not violated the country’s sovereignty. He disclosed this stating that the Nigerian government gave the
- 1:04 amKayode Fayemi, Ken Nnamani and Emeka Nwajiuba Set To Join APC Presidential Race
- 10:40 pmYou Are A Solid Candidate For Presidency– Babaginda Tells Tinubu
- 9:59 pmSo, The Supreme Court Can Reverse Its Decision.
- 2:41 pmAPC National Convention: Ambassador Jerry Ugokwe Declares For National Secretary
- 1:32 pmSenate, House of Representatives Remove Direct Primaries Clause From Electoral Bill
Igboeli Arinze, FCT- The ruling All Progressives Congress has described the PDP’s outburst on the rescue operation carried out by forces of the United States on Nigerian soil yesterday as baseless and dull attacks. It also lampooned the opposition party for rubbishing the efforts of the Nigerian security services who were constantly putting their
HassanTukur, FCT – Following the successful rescue of a citizen of the United States carried out by it’s troops in Nigeria, the major opposition party, the People’s Democratic Party has described the ruling administration of President Muhammadu Buhari as incompetent. The party made this known in a statement made available to realpoliticsnigeria.ng. The