Chudi Ndukwe, Warri- The immediate past governor of Delta State, Emmanuel Uduaghan, today defected from the All Progressives Congress for his former party, the Peoples Democratic Party. The Itsekiri born governor re-switched sides after initially dumping the same PDP at a ceremony at Abigborodo, Warri North Local Government Area of the state. Defending his decision
- 1:39 amAmbassador Lilian Onoh Is Been Sponsored By Anti Onyema Elements- Group
- 3:04 pmAccusations Against Geoffrey Onyeama Nothing But Tissue of Lies.
- 8:43 pmLeave Ken Nnamani Out Of Your Self Inflicted Woes.- Group Tells Nwoye.
- 9:16 pmInsecurity: Former Senator Kidnapped
- 12:54 amExparte Orders: CJN Demands Court Records