By Igboeli Arinze, Abuja As the People’s Democratic Party engages itself in a dance macabre as its members tussle for supremacy, it seems that Governor Nyesome Wike of Rivers State and one of the party’s power brokers may be headed out of the party. realpoliticsnigeria.ng gathered this today from a
- 8:44 amEnugu APC State Congress Appeals Commitee Calls For Submission Of Petitions
- 1:39 amAmbassador Lilian Onoh Is Been Sponsored By Anti Onyema Elements- Group
- 3:04 pmAccusations Against Geoffrey Onyeama Nothing But Tissue of Lies.
- 8:43 pmLeave Ken Nnamani Out Of Your Self Inflicted Woes.- Group Tells Nwoye.
- 9:16 pmInsecurity: Former Senator Kidnapped
Hassan Tukur, FCT- The Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Prince Uche Secondus today announced that the party’s ticket is open for every contender willing to contest for the presidential election in 2023, including Atiku Abubakar. Secondus stated this while reacting to questions from journalists in Bauchi Friday night on whether the party