Chukwudi Obiora, Awka Anytime from now, the People’s Democratic Party, PDP will be losing two senators and a representative in Anambra State to the All Progressives Congress, APC. The senators being Stella Oduah, Uche Ekwunife as well as Chris Azubuogu. realpoliticsnigeria.ng gathered this from sources close to
- 1:04 amKayode Fayemi, Ken Nnamani and Emeka Nwajiuba Set To Join APC Presidential Race
- 10:40 pmYou Are A Solid Candidate For Presidency– Babaginda Tells Tinubu
- 9:59 pmSo, The Supreme Court Can Reverse Its Decision.
- 2:41 pmAPC National Convention: Ambassador Jerry Ugokwe Declares For National Secretary
- 1:32 pmSenate, House of Representatives Remove Direct Primaries Clause From Electoral Bill
KingsleyNwabude, Awka- Following the announcement that People’s Democratic Party had adopted to zone it’s gubernatorial ticket to the Anambra South Senatorial District for which many had sought to use to sound the death knell to the aspiration of Senator Uche Ekwunife to be governor of the state come 2021, the Senator has reacted to such