Kunle Fakorede, Lagos- Olabode George, one time Governor of Ondo State and a former deputy national chairman of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), has called on the Lagos State government to prove that Seyi, the son of the All Progressives Congress (APC) national leader, Bola Tinubu, does not control the Lekki Tollgate. George an avowed
- 1:39 amAmbassador Lilian Onoh Is Been Sponsored By Anti Onyema Elements- Group
- 3:04 pmAccusations Against Geoffrey Onyeama Nothing But Tissue of Lies.
- 8:43 pmLeave Ken Nnamani Out Of Your Self Inflicted Woes.- Group Tells Nwoye.
- 9:16 pmInsecurity: Former Senator Kidnapped
- 12:54 amExparte Orders: CJN Demands Court Records
For the now, the Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi has stated that he has no interest in becoming the country’s next president after President Muhammadu Buhari. Amaechi stated this while he was a guest on Channels Television’s Sunday Politics programme. He said he wanted to focus on his present job as a minister and