Haruna Tukur, Abuja- Following the tension generated by the demand for the eviction of Fulani Herdsmen in Southern Nigeria, the Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El Rufai has asked his fellow governors to step in and control the situation from descending into anarchy. El-Rufai made this known in a broadcast , where he urged the leaders
- 1:39 amAmbassador Lilian Onoh Is Been Sponsored By Anti Onyema Elements- Group
- 3:04 pmAccusations Against Geoffrey Onyeama Nothing But Tissue of Lies.
- 8:43 pmLeave Ken Nnamani Out Of Your Self Inflicted Woes.- Group Tells Nwoye.
- 9:16 pmInsecurity: Former Senator Kidnapped
- 12:54 amExparte Orders: CJN Demands Court Records