Ebele Enyioma, Aba As the leader of the Independent People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu remains in detention, it has been gathered that leaders of the SouthEast region are presently divided over his detention. This is the reason why there have been no calls or resolutions from any major Igbo
- 1:39 amAmbassador Lilian Onoh Is Been Sponsored By Anti Onyema Elements- Group
- 3:04 pmAccusations Against Geoffrey Onyeama Nothing But Tissue of Lies.
- 8:43 pmLeave Ken Nnamani Out Of Your Self Inflicted Woes.- Group Tells Nwoye.
- 9:16 pmInsecurity: Former Senator Kidnapped
- 12:54 amExparte Orders: CJN Demands Court Records
It is therefore not in doubt that with President Muhammadu Buhari’s completing his tenure in 2023, power will rotate to the South in tandem with the nation’s political convention that has seen power rotate between the Northern and Southern parts of Nigeria, with exception of the Jonathanian era, which briefly and dishonorably interrupted such an
By Igboeli Arinze The talk about a President of Igbo extraction is as old as the fourth republic, sadly for every time or occasion where the Igbo as an ethnic group came close to achieving such a feat, it was like the Israelites leaving Egypt to the promised land which did seem to be
By Law Mefor The nomination of the Acting Director-General (DG) of the National Pension Commission, PenCom, Mrs. Aisha Dahir-Umar, by President Muhammadu Buhari for a substantive five-year term, after serving in acting capacity for almost four years, has expectedly not gone down well with a cross section of Nigerians. They not only see the effrontery