Goriola Akintunde, FCT- Governors elected on the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC) will on Sunday hold a crucial meeting with President Muhamadu Buhari on Sunday to decide on a date for the February convention. This was disclosed by the Governor of Plateau State Simon Lalong to
- 1:04 amKayode Fayemi, Ken Nnamani and Emeka Nwajiuba Set To Join APC Presidential Race
- 10:40 pmYou Are A Solid Candidate For Presidency– Babaginda Tells Tinubu
- 9:59 pmSo, The Supreme Court Can Reverse Its Decision.
- 2:41 pmAPC National Convention: Ambassador Jerry Ugokwe Declares For National Secretary
- 1:32 pmSenate, House of Representatives Remove Direct Primaries Clause From Electoral Bill