Haruna Tukur, FCT- Following the call by Senator Kabiru Marafa on the Chairman of the Care taker Committee of the All Progressives Congress, Governor Mai Mala Buni to either conduct the party’s mini convention in December this year or resign, the Director General of Press and Media, Yobe State Government, Alhaji Mamman Mohammed has faulted
- 1:39 amAmbassador Lilian Onoh Is Been Sponsored By Anti Onyema Elements- Group
- 3:04 pmAccusations Against Geoffrey Onyeama Nothing But Tissue of Lies.
- 8:43 pmLeave Ken Nnamani Out Of Your Self Inflicted Woes.- Group Tells Nwoye.
- 9:16 pmInsecurity: Former Senator Kidnapped
- 12:54 amExparte Orders: CJN Demands Court Records
Igboeli Arinze, FCT- A former Senator and guber aspirant of the All Progressives Congress in Zamfara State, Senator Kabiru Marafa, has asked Governor Mai Mala Buni to resign if he fails to conduct a National Convention for the All Progressives Congress, APC by December,2020. In a press statement made available to us by