Igboeli Arinze, Abuja-Nigeria’s Inspector General of Police, Mohammed Adamu has dissolved the Special Anti-Robbery Squad after citizens called for the unit to be disbanded over rights violations including the demise of several Nigerians. Adamu stated this in a Facebook Live broadcast to Nigerians on Sunday afternoon saying , “The Special Anti-Robbery Squad of the
- 1:39 amAmbassador Lilian Onoh Is Been Sponsored By Anti Onyema Elements- Group
- 3:04 pmAccusations Against Geoffrey Onyeama Nothing But Tissue of Lies.
- 8:43 pmLeave Ken Nnamani Out Of Your Self Inflicted Woes.- Group Tells Nwoye.
- 9:16 pmInsecurity: Former Senator Kidnapped
- 12:54 amExparte Orders: CJN Demands Court Records