Lies are so powerful that they can upend justice, especially in a country like ours. So, the Ibori loot, as it is often described, looks like a story that will not end. For the same case, he fled the country. A former governor conquered the headlines. UK handcuffed him while their media huffed. His
- 1:39 amAmbassador Lilian Onoh Is Been Sponsored By Anti Onyema Elements- Group
- 3:04 pmAccusations Against Geoffrey Onyeama Nothing But Tissue of Lies.
- 8:43 pmLeave Ken Nnamani Out Of Your Self Inflicted Woes.- Group Tells Nwoye.
- 9:16 pmInsecurity: Former Senator Kidnapped
- 12:54 amExparte Orders: CJN Demands Court Records
AS the year ends, eyes focus on 2021, a year a politician and Buhari insider told me will be “turbulent.” But that dialogue preceded the spark from Bishop Matthew Kukah’s sacred fire. It is none other than the quicksand path to 2023. The dreamers and their footmen are jockeying for the public’s imagination. Never
I HEARD his voice next door. He contended with another voice that would also become familiar. But it took just a few days for us to meet at Awolowo Hall at the University of Ife. When he materialised, I recognised the philter of my neighnour’s voice before the slight stature. His mind was stout,
As a little boy in the 1970’s, I was amazed at the blaze in the Ughelli sky. “Daddy, what is that?” I asked my father as the bus creaked into town. I was showing up for the admission test and interview to Government College, Ughelli. “It’s gas, Oti,” he said, warmly.