One notable act of President Buhari was his decision to ban the microblogging service, Twitter from functioning in Nigeria. The president had taken this route following Twitter’s deleting of the president’s tweet in which he had promised to “Deal with the secessionists in a language they understood”. The presidency viewed such an action by twitter
- 1:04 amKayode Fayemi, Ken Nnamani and Emeka Nwajiuba Set To Join APC Presidential Race
- 10:40 pmYou Are A Solid Candidate For Presidency– Babaginda Tells Tinubu
- 9:59 pmSo, The Supreme Court Can Reverse Its Decision.
- 2:41 pmAPC National Convention: Ambassador Jerry Ugokwe Declares For National Secretary
- 1:32 pmSenate, House of Representatives Remove Direct Primaries Clause From Electoral Bill
Goriola Akintunde, FCT- Governors elected on the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC) will on Sunday hold a crucial meeting with President Muhamadu Buhari on Sunday to decide on a date for the February convention. This was disclosed by the Governor of Plateau State Simon Lalong to