Igboeli Arinze, FCT- Following the evasion of the mandatory post arrival PCR test in the country for air travellers into the country, the Presidential Taskforce PTF on COVID-19 has today unveiled the international passport numbers of a 100 air travelers who evaded the PCR test in the country, seven days after arriving into the country.
- 1:04 amKayode Fayemi, Ken Nnamani and Emeka Nwajiuba Set To Join APC Presidential Race
- 10:40 pmYou Are A Solid Candidate For Presidency– Babaginda Tells Tinubu
- 9:59 pmSo, The Supreme Court Can Reverse Its Decision.
- 2:41 pmAPC National Convention: Ambassador Jerry Ugokwe Declares For National Secretary
- 1:32 pmSenate, House of Representatives Remove Direct Primaries Clause From Electoral Bill