Haruna Tukur, Abuja- The Governor of Kaduna State, Nasir El-Rufai, has called on the leadership of the AlI Progressives Congress to honour the ‘informal agreement’ of ensuring that power rotates to the Southern region of Nigeria come 2023. Governor El-Rufai stated this on Monday night on Politics Today a political programme aired daily on Channels Television.
- 7:24 pmNigeria 2023: Eneukwu, Arodiogbu Talk Tough
- 7:11 pmAbia, Anambra and Enugu top APC SouthEast’s Critical List
- 12:35 amProlonged ASUU Strike: ASUU, NANS Condemn Ngige
- 12:50 pmAPC Convention 2022: I seek to reposition APC in the SouthEast- Arodiogbu
- 7:28 pmCoalition of SouthEast Youth Groups Endorse Dr Ijeomah Arodiogbu for Zonal Chairman APC*