Lucy Osawe,Benin- Following the outrage that has greeted Father Kukah’s Christmas message to President Muhammadu Buhari, the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria PFN has described the homily as one speaking the truth to power. Kukah had accused Buhari of nepotism, saying there could have been a coup if a non-northern Muslim president were in power
- 1:04 amKayode Fayemi, Ken Nnamani and Emeka Nwajiuba Set To Join APC Presidential Race
- 10:40 pmYou Are A Solid Candidate For Presidency– Babaginda Tells Tinubu
- 9:59 pmSo, The Supreme Court Can Reverse Its Decision.
- 2:41 pmAPC National Convention: Ambassador Jerry Ugokwe Declares For National Secretary
- 1:32 pmSenate, House of Representatives Remove Direct Primaries Clause From Electoral Bill