Nkem Oranu , Awka – Following PDP’S loss in Anambra State in the recently held guber election. It has been gathered that a number of stakeholders in the party are rooting for a change in the leadership of the party in the state. These stakeholders who blame the party’s loss
- 1:04 amKayode Fayemi, Ken Nnamani and Emeka Nwajiuba Set To Join APC Presidential Race
- 10:40 pmYou Are A Solid Candidate For Presidency– Babaginda Tells Tinubu
- 9:59 pmSo, The Supreme Court Can Reverse Its Decision.
- 2:41 pmAPC National Convention: Ambassador Jerry Ugokwe Declares For National Secretary
- 1:32 pmSenate, House of Representatives Remove Direct Primaries Clause From Electoral Bill
Anambra State Guber hopeful, Dr. Chidozie Nwankwo yesterday commended the Archbishop of the Catholic Diocese in Onitsha and Metropolitan See, Archbishop Valerian Okeke over his 40 years in service in the Lord’s Vineyard. Dr. Chidozie Nwankwo who attended the celebration with his wife, Mrs. Chigozie Nwankwo joined a number of dignitaries from and outside
Ask him to give account of his role on Ezu River Massacre Chudi Ndukwe, Awka In what looked like a call to render accounts of his stewardship, a former governor of Anambra State, Mr. Peter Obi came under heavy fire for failing to contain the activities of the dreaded SARS Awkuzu while he served as governor