The year was also witness to the flippant ‘ajorojarajoro’ (apologies to Fela) movement of Nigerian politicians from one party platform to another. The likes of Governors Ayade and Matawalle of Cross River and Zamfara States were high profile defectors but not even the ‘Olimpostic Meristemasis’ and ‘Conjugated Agglutination’ of such defections could outshine that of
- 1:04 amKayode Fayemi, Ken Nnamani and Emeka Nwajiuba Set To Join APC Presidential Race
- 10:40 pmYou Are A Solid Candidate For Presidency– Babaginda Tells Tinubu
- 9:59 pmSo, The Supreme Court Can Reverse Its Decision.
- 2:41 pmAPC National Convention: Ambassador Jerry Ugokwe Declares For National Secretary
- 1:32 pmSenate, House of Representatives Remove Direct Primaries Clause From Electoral Bill