Cosmos Okoro, Enugu- A presidential hopeful in the person of Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, former Governor of Abia state and Senate Chief Whip has denied allegations that he had verbally attacked a fellow aspirant for the ptesidential ticket and the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola
- 1:04 amKayode Fayemi, Ken Nnamani and Emeka Nwajiuba Set To Join APC Presidential Race
- 10:40 pmYou Are A Solid Candidate For Presidency– Babaginda Tells Tinubu
- 9:59 pmSo, The Supreme Court Can Reverse Its Decision.
- 2:41 pmAPC National Convention: Ambassador Jerry Ugokwe Declares For National Secretary
- 1:32 pmSenate, House of Representatives Remove Direct Primaries Clause From Electoral Bill
Cosmos Okoro, Enugu -Former Governor of Abia State and Senator representing Abia North Senatorial District, Senator Orji Uzor Kalu who has also been touted as a key presidential hopeful has been accused of reportedly dropping his presidential ambition and working against the Igbo Presidency Project. Kalu, who governed Abia for eight years and also