Kola Akintunde, Lagos- The Governor of Lagos State, Babajide Sanwo-Olu has described the disbandment of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) as a victory for the Nigerian youths. Sanwo-Olu stated this following his return to Lagos after successfully leading the APC’s onslaught in the Ondo State guber elections as Chairman of the All Progressives Congress
- 1:04 amKayode Fayemi, Ken Nnamani and Emeka Nwajiuba Set To Join APC Presidential Race
- 10:40 pmYou Are A Solid Candidate For Presidency– Babaginda Tells Tinubu
- 9:59 pmSo, The Supreme Court Can Reverse Its Decision.
- 2:41 pmAPC National Convention: Ambassador Jerry Ugokwe Declares For National Secretary
- 1:32 pmSenate, House of Representatives Remove Direct Primaries Clause From Electoral Bill