Igboeli Arinze, Abuja- As preparations for the 2023 elections begin in earnest amidst the clamour for zoning, it seems that the Pan Igbo body, Ohanaeze NdiIgbo is not leaving any stone unturned in its desire to ensure that a President of Igbo extraction emerges in 2023. Speaking to
- 1:04 amKayode Fayemi, Ken Nnamani and Emeka Nwajiuba Set To Join APC Presidential Race
- 10:40 pmYou Are A Solid Candidate For Presidency– Babaginda Tells Tinubu
- 9:59 pmSo, The Supreme Court Can Reverse Its Decision.
- 2:41 pmAPC National Convention: Ambassador Jerry Ugokwe Declares For National Secretary
- 1:32 pmSenate, House of Representatives Remove Direct Primaries Clause From Electoral Bill