By Igboeli Arinze, Abuja As the People’s Democratic Party engages itself in a dance macabre as its members tussle for supremacy, it seems that Governor Nyesome Wike of Rivers State and one of the party’s power brokers may be headed out of the party. realpoliticsnigeria.ng gathered this today from a
- 1:39 amAmbassador Lilian Onoh Is Been Sponsored By Anti Onyema Elements- Group
- 3:04 pmAccusations Against Geoffrey Onyeama Nothing But Tissue of Lies.
- 8:43 pmLeave Ken Nnamani Out Of Your Self Inflicted Woes.- Group Tells Nwoye.
- 9:16 pmInsecurity: Former Senator Kidnapped
- 12:54 amExparte Orders: CJN Demands Court Records
In a constitutional democracy, politics is the only legitimate route to governance. And the primary role of government is to provide security, the legal and social framework for economic enterprise, provide public goods and services, social welfare and maintain law and order. Politics is synonymous with competition. And the competitors deploy all manner
Kennedy Efetobore, Port Harcourt- Former Jigawa State Governor, Alhaji Sule Lamido, has said that Nigeria is more divided under the All Progressives Congress led Federal Government. Lamido stated this while helping commission the Rumuji-lbaa-Obele-Isiokpo road in Emohua Local Government Area of Rivers State. Lamido alleged that in the five years of an APC led