Ebele Enyioma, Aba As the leader of the Independent People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu remains in detention, it has been gathered that leaders of the SouthEast region are presently divided over his detention. This is the reason why there have been no calls or resolutions from any major Igbo
- 1:04 amKayode Fayemi, Ken Nnamani and Emeka Nwajiuba Set To Join APC Presidential Race
- 10:40 pmYou Are A Solid Candidate For Presidency– Babaginda Tells Tinubu
- 9:59 pmSo, The Supreme Court Can Reverse Its Decision.
- 2:41 pmAPC National Convention: Ambassador Jerry Ugokwe Declares For National Secretary
- 1:32 pmSenate, House of Representatives Remove Direct Primaries Clause From Electoral Bill
Chris Nwachukwu, Abuja The Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB have disagreed with the directive by Kanunta Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu’s younger brother following the former’s reversal of the sit at home order scheduled to commence issued by IPOB in regards to the continued detention of Nnamdi Kanu. The younger Kanu had