Igboeli Arinze, FCT- Imo State Governor, Hope Uzodinma, today said that the All Progressives Congress, APC would remain strong even after the tenure of the President Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), in 2023. The governor gave this verdict when he appeared on Channels Television’s Politics Today programme. Uzodinma’s response followed a question by the moderator in
- 1:39 amAmbassador Lilian Onoh Is Been Sponsored By Anti Onyema Elements- Group
- 3:04 pmAccusations Against Geoffrey Onyeama Nothing But Tissue of Lies.
- 8:43 pmLeave Ken Nnamani Out Of Your Self Inflicted Woes.- Group Tells Nwoye.
- 9:16 pmInsecurity: Former Senator Kidnapped
- 12:54 amExparte Orders: CJN Demands Court Records
It is therefore not in doubt that with President Muhammadu Buhari’s completing his tenure in 2023, power will rotate to the South in tandem with the nation’s political convention that has seen power rotate between the Northern and Southern parts of Nigeria, with exception of the Jonathanian era, which briefly and dishonorably interrupted such an
By Igboeli Arinze The talk about a President of Igbo extraction is as old as the fourth republic, sadly for every time or occasion where the Igbo as an ethnic group came close to achieving such a feat, it was like the Israelites leaving Egypt to the promised land which did seem to be