Igboeli Arinze, FCT- The Consumer Price Index (CPI), which measures inflation, is said to have increased by 14.89 per cent (year-on-year) in November compared to 14.23 per cent in the preceding month, according to the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS). The NBS attributed the 0.66 percentage increase in the headline index to increases
- 1:39 amAmbassador Lilian Onoh Is Been Sponsored By Anti Onyema Elements- Group
- 3:04 pmAccusations Against Geoffrey Onyeama Nothing But Tissue of Lies.
- 8:43 pmLeave Ken Nnamani Out Of Your Self Inflicted Woes.- Group Tells Nwoye.
- 9:16 pmInsecurity: Former Senator Kidnapped
- 12:54 amExparte Orders: CJN Demands Court Records