By Farooq Kperoogi Anyone who has watched Bola Ahmed Tinubu closely and dispassionately can’t help but notice that the man is not well. He is a walking psychedelic calamity. His endless verbal miscues and nonverbal cues constantly conspire to construct the profile of a man who is battling a troubling internal turmoil,
- 1:39 amAmbassador Lilian Onoh Is Been Sponsored By Anti Onyema Elements- Group
- 3:04 pmAccusations Against Geoffrey Onyeama Nothing But Tissue of Lies.
- 8:43 pmLeave Ken Nnamani Out Of Your Self Inflicted Woes.- Group Tells Nwoye.
- 9:16 pmInsecurity: Former Senator Kidnapped
- 12:54 amExparte Orders: CJN Demands Court Records
One thing that thrives greatly in Nigeria and its sphere of politics is the rumor mill. It is somewhat the biggest industry in Nigeria with a huge number of practitioners. Rumor mongering isn’t new to the Nigerian society, it is a part and parcel of the alternative socialization of the masses and it has
For the now, the Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi has stated that he has no interest in becoming the country’s next president after President Muhammadu Buhari. Amaechi stated this while he was a guest on Channels Television’s Sunday Politics programme. He said he wanted to focus on his present job as a minister and