The Governor of Kogi, Yahaya Bello, has pooh-poohed the procurement of Covid 19 vaccines by the Federal Government citing that he would prefer that the government directs it’s attention to uplifting the nation’s economy. Bello allegedly stated this whilst addressing members of the press. With the release of vaccines to fight Covid 19 by Pfizer
- 1:39 amAmbassador Lilian Onoh Is Been Sponsored By Anti Onyema Elements- Group
- 3:04 pmAccusations Against Geoffrey Onyeama Nothing But Tissue of Lies.
- 8:43 pmLeave Ken Nnamani Out Of Your Self Inflicted Woes.- Group Tells Nwoye.
- 9:16 pmInsecurity: Former Senator Kidnapped
- 12:54 amExparte Orders: CJN Demands Court Records
Igboeli Arinze, FCT- The Consumer Price Index (CPI), which measures inflation, is said to have increased by 14.89 per cent (year-on-year) in November compared to 14.23 per cent in the preceding month, according to the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS). The NBS attributed the 0.66 percentage increase in the headline index to increases