By Hassan Tukur, FCT Minister of Aviation, Hadi Sirika, today told the Nigerian Senate that the Federal Government would construct 10 new airports across the federation in order to boost civil aviation. Sirika made this statement while appearing before the Senate Committee on Aviation to defend the 2021 budget proposals. He stated that the
- 1:39 amAmbassador Lilian Onoh Is Been Sponsored By Anti Onyema Elements- Group
- 3:04 pmAccusations Against Geoffrey Onyeama Nothing But Tissue of Lies.
- 8:43 pmLeave Ken Nnamani Out Of Your Self Inflicted Woes.- Group Tells Nwoye.
- 9:16 pmInsecurity: Former Senator Kidnapped
- 12:54 amExparte Orders: CJN Demands Court Records