Kola Akintunde, Lagos- Following calls for renewed protests against the Federal Government, the Lagos State Police Command has sent out warning that it would not tolerate any protests or gathering in the state. realpoliticsnigeria.ng gathered this from a press statement put out today by the Public Relations Officer, Lagos State Police Command, Muyiwa Adejobi. In
- 1:04 amKayode Fayemi, Ken Nnamani and Emeka Nwajiuba Set To Join APC Presidential Race
- 10:40 pmYou Are A Solid Candidate For Presidency– Babaginda Tells Tinubu
- 9:59 pmSo, The Supreme Court Can Reverse Its Decision.
- 2:41 pmAPC National Convention: Ambassador Jerry Ugokwe Declares For National Secretary
- 1:32 pmSenate, House of Representatives Remove Direct Primaries Clause From Electoral Bill