AS the year ends, eyes focus on 2021, a year a politician and Buhari insider told me will be “turbulent.” But that dialogue preceded the spark from Bishop Matthew Kukah’s sacred fire. It is none other than the quicksand path to 2023. The dreamers and their footmen are jockeying for the public’s imagination. Never
- 1:39 amAmbassador Lilian Onoh Is Been Sponsored By Anti Onyema Elements- Group
- 3:04 pmAccusations Against Geoffrey Onyeama Nothing But Tissue of Lies.
- 8:43 pmLeave Ken Nnamani Out Of Your Self Inflicted Woes.- Group Tells Nwoye.
- 9:16 pmInsecurity: Former Senator Kidnapped
- 12:54 amExparte Orders: CJN Demands Court Records
By Igboeli Arinze Napoleon As our darling, great and prosperous nation marks its 60th Anniversary as an independent nation, there are a number of mixed feelings that have greeted October 1st as a day when we broke free of the shackles of colonialism as an independent nation with its destiny in its hands to make