KolaAkintunde,Lagos- The Ogun State Governmentt today announced that the state’s civil servants will start to receive the new minimum wage salary increase with the first payment effected in the October salary. This was made known to realpoliticsnigeria.ng in a statement put out by the Ogun State Commissioner for Information and Strategy, Abdulwaheed Odusile. Odusile had
- 1:39 amAmbassador Lilian Onoh Is Been Sponsored By Anti Onyema Elements- Group
- 3:04 pmAccusations Against Geoffrey Onyeama Nothing But Tissue of Lies.
- 8:43 pmLeave Ken Nnamani Out Of Your Self Inflicted Woes.- Group Tells Nwoye.
- 9:16 pmInsecurity: Former Senator Kidnapped
- 12:54 amExparte Orders: CJN Demands Court Records