Kola Akintunde, Lagos- Following calls for renewed protests against the Federal Government, the Lagos State Police Command has sent out warning that it would not tolerate any protests or gathering in the state. realpoliticsnigeria.ng gathered this from a press statement put out today by the Public Relations Officer, Lagos State Police Command, Muyiwa Adejobi. In
- 1:39 amAmbassador Lilian Onoh Is Been Sponsored By Anti Onyema Elements- Group
- 3:04 pmAccusations Against Geoffrey Onyeama Nothing But Tissue of Lies.
- 8:43 pmLeave Ken Nnamani Out Of Your Self Inflicted Woes.- Group Tells Nwoye.
- 9:16 pmInsecurity: Former Senator Kidnapped
- 12:54 amExparte Orders: CJN Demands Court Records