The Governor of Kogi, Yahaya Bello, has pooh-poohed the procurement of Covid 19 vaccines by the Federal Government citing that he would prefer that the government directs it’s attention to uplifting the nation’s economy. Bello allegedly stated this whilst addressing members of the press. With the release of vaccines to fight Covid 19 by Pfizer
- 8:44 amEnugu APC State Congress Appeals Commitee Calls For Submission Of Petitions
- 1:39 amAmbassador Lilian Onoh Is Been Sponsored By Anti Onyema Elements- Group
- 3:04 pmAccusations Against Geoffrey Onyeama Nothing But Tissue of Lies.
- 8:43 pmLeave Ken Nnamani Out Of Your Self Inflicted Woes.- Group Tells Nwoye.
- 9:16 pmInsecurity: Former Senator Kidnapped
Igboeli Arinze, FCT- The Governor of Kogi State, Yahaya Bello has denounced the bread tax recently imposed in his state, describing it as evil and vowing to investigate and punish those behind the idea of such a tax. “The particular incident of bread tax is being looked into as I speak, we are investigating those