For Justice Nwali Sylvester Ngwuta, who departed the earthly plains on Sunday, March 7, 2021, it was double farewell: from the high pedestal of jurist of the Supreme Court of Nigeria, as well as life and living itself, with its accoutrements of tragicomedies. Already primed to take a final bow from the hallowed recesses of
- 1:39 amAmbassador Lilian Onoh Is Been Sponsored By Anti Onyema Elements- Group
- 3:04 pmAccusations Against Geoffrey Onyeama Nothing But Tissue of Lies.
- 8:43 pmLeave Ken Nnamani Out Of Your Self Inflicted Woes.- Group Tells Nwoye.
- 9:16 pmInsecurity: Former Senator Kidnapped
- 12:54 amExparte Orders: CJN Demands Court Records