By Ikcehukwu Amaechi Wheneverer a friend calls to announce the sudden death of another, the tendency is to be in denial as the mind intuitively refuses to process the information. That was exactly what happened when Eze Anaba, Editor of Vanguard, called at 11.53 pm on Saturday to announce the demise of Innocent Chukwuma.
- 7:24 pmNigeria 2023: Eneukwu, Arodiogbu Talk Tough
- 7:11 pmAbia, Anambra and Enugu top APC SouthEast’s Critical List
- 12:35 amProlonged ASUU Strike: ASUU, NANS Condemn Ngige
- 12:50 pmAPC Convention 2022: I seek to reposition APC in the SouthEast- Arodiogbu
- 7:28 pmCoalition of SouthEast Youth Groups Endorse Dr Ijeomah Arodiogbu for Zonal Chairman APC*