by Ikechukwu Amaechi In the last couple of weeks, Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom, and President Muhammadu Buhari have been embroiled in a war of words. At issue is the security of lives and properties of Nigerians, the primary responsibility of government, and who to blame for the worthlessness of human life
- 1:39 amAmbassador Lilian Onoh Is Been Sponsored By Anti Onyema Elements- Group
- 3:04 pmAccusations Against Geoffrey Onyeama Nothing But Tissue of Lies.
- 8:43 pmLeave Ken Nnamani Out Of Your Self Inflicted Woes.- Group Tells Nwoye.
- 9:16 pmInsecurity: Former Senator Kidnapped
- 12:54 amExparte Orders: CJN Demands Court Records
By Ikcehukwu Amaechi Wheneverer a friend calls to announce the sudden death of another, the tendency is to be in denial as the mind intuitively refuses to process the information. That was exactly what happened when Eze Anaba, Editor of Vanguard, called at 11.53 pm on Saturday to announce the demise of Innocent Chukwuma.
Joseph Robinette Biden Jr., popularly known as Joe Biden, now sits pretty in the Oval Office as the 46th President and Commander-in-Chief of the United States, having taken his oath of office on January 20, 2021. Same day, Donald John Trump became an ordinary citizen once again but not before descending into the abyss of