As Ohanaeze NdiIgbo gets a new leadership to steer its affairs for another two years it is imperative that members of the NdiIgbo commentariat as well as the academia begin to engage the George Obiozor led executive with ideas via which the Pan Igbo organization may positively impact the lives of NdiIgbo and help
- 1:39 amAmbassador Lilian Onoh Is Been Sponsored By Anti Onyema Elements- Group
- 3:04 pmAccusations Against Geoffrey Onyeama Nothing But Tissue of Lies.
- 8:43 pmLeave Ken Nnamani Out Of Your Self Inflicted Woes.- Group Tells Nwoye.
- 9:16 pmInsecurity: Former Senator Kidnapped
- 12:54 amExparte Orders: CJN Demands Court Records
AS the year ends, eyes focus on 2021, a year a politician and Buhari insider told me will be “turbulent.” But that dialogue preceded the spark from Bishop Matthew Kukah’s sacred fire. It is none other than the quicksand path to 2023. The dreamers and their footmen are jockeying for the public’s imagination. Never
It is therefore not in doubt that with President Muhammadu Buhari’s completing his tenure in 2023, power will rotate to the South in tandem with the nation’s political convention that has seen power rotate between the Northern and Southern parts of Nigeria, with exception of the Jonathanian era, which briefly and dishonorably interrupted such an