By Igboeli Arinze- Come 2023, Nigerians will again troop to the polls to elect a leader that will succeed President Muhammadu Buhari, a northerner who will be finishing off two terms of four years each. This would then mean that barring any incidents either of the superlunary or manmade, Nigerians will have a new helmsman
- 1:39 amAmbassador Lilian Onoh Is Been Sponsored By Anti Onyema Elements- Group
- 3:04 pmAccusations Against Geoffrey Onyeama Nothing But Tissue of Lies.
- 8:43 pmLeave Ken Nnamani Out Of Your Self Inflicted Woes.- Group Tells Nwoye.
- 9:16 pmInsecurity: Former Senator Kidnapped
- 12:54 amExparte Orders: CJN Demands Court Records
By Igboeli Arinze The talk about a President of Igbo extraction is as old as the fourth republic, sadly for every time or occasion where the Igbo as an ethnic group came close to achieving such a feat, it was like the Israelites leaving Egypt to the promised land which did seem to be