Igboeli Arinze, Awka- Crude oil prices, namely Brent crude moved upwards by 5 percent on yesterday after a report by two bodies namely the International Energy Agency, followed by US inventory data, boosted optimism about a upsurge in demand after the coronavirus pandemic induced lockdowns forced prices to go low. The
- 1:04 amKayode Fayemi, Ken Nnamani and Emeka Nwajiuba Set To Join APC Presidential Race
- 10:40 pmYou Are A Solid Candidate For Presidency– Babaginda Tells Tinubu
- 9:59 pmSo, The Supreme Court Can Reverse Its Decision.
- 2:41 pmAPC National Convention: Ambassador Jerry Ugokwe Declares For National Secretary
- 1:32 pmSenate, House of Representatives Remove Direct Primaries Clause From Electoral Bill