Haruna Tukur, FCT- As Nigeria joins the rest of the world to mark the 2020 International Civil Aviation Day, Minister of Aviation, Senator Hadi Sirika has urged the nation’s Aviation stakeholders to keep faith with the Aviation sector roadmap as developed by the Muhammadu Buhari administration. According to him, the roadmap was developed
- 1:39 amAmbassador Lilian Onoh Is Been Sponsored By Anti Onyema Elements- Group
- 3:04 pmAccusations Against Geoffrey Onyeama Nothing But Tissue of Lies.
- 8:43 pmLeave Ken Nnamani Out Of Your Self Inflicted Woes.- Group Tells Nwoye.
- 9:16 pmInsecurity: Former Senator Kidnapped
- 12:54 amExparte Orders: CJN Demands Court Records
By Hassan Tukur, FCT Minister of Aviation, Hadi Sirika, today told the Nigerian Senate that the Federal Government would construct 10 new airports across the federation in order to boost civil aviation. Sirika made this statement while appearing before the Senate Committee on Aviation to defend the 2021 budget proposals. He stated that the