Haruna Tukur, Abuja Some pupils from a Universal Basic Education primary school at Rama in Birnin-Gwari LGA of Kaduna state have been kidnapped. As at the time of filing this report, realpoliticsnigeria.ng could not readily determine the number of abducted pupils. The gunmen were also said to have abducted some of the school teachers
- 1:39 amAmbassador Lilian Onoh Is Been Sponsored By Anti Onyema Elements- Group
- 3:04 pmAccusations Against Geoffrey Onyeama Nothing But Tissue of Lies.
- 8:43 pmLeave Ken Nnamani Out Of Your Self Inflicted Woes.- Group Tells Nwoye.
- 9:16 pmInsecurity: Former Senator Kidnapped
- 12:54 amExparte Orders: CJN Demands Court Records
Haruna Tukur, Abuja- Following the tension generated by the demand for the eviction of Fulani Herdsmen in Southern Nigeria, the Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El Rufai has asked his fellow governors to step in and control the situation from descending into anarchy. El-Rufai made this known in a broadcast , where he urged the leaders
Haruna Tukur, Abuja- The Governor of Kaduna State, Nasir El-Rufai, has called on the leadership of the AlI Progressives Congress to honour the ‘informal agreement’ of ensuring that power rotates to the Southern region of Nigeria come 2023. Governor El-Rufai stated this on Monday night on Politics Today a political programme aired daily on Channels Television.