by Ikechukwu Amaechi In the last couple of weeks, Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom, and President Muhammadu Buhari have been embroiled in a war of words. At issue is the security of lives and properties of Nigerians, the primary responsibility of government, and who to blame for the worthlessness of human life
- 1:39 amAmbassador Lilian Onoh Is Been Sponsored By Anti Onyema Elements- Group
- 3:04 pmAccusations Against Geoffrey Onyeama Nothing But Tissue of Lies.
- 8:43 pmLeave Ken Nnamani Out Of Your Self Inflicted Woes.- Group Tells Nwoye.
- 9:16 pmInsecurity: Former Senator Kidnapped
- 12:54 amExparte Orders: CJN Demands Court Records
Haruna Tukur, FCT– The Presidency has today said that there was no certain date set for the appointment of a new Inspector General of Police for the Nigeria Police Force. This was stated by the Senior Special Assistant, Media and Publicity , Garba Shehu while he was a guest of Sunrise Daily on Channels