Igboeli Arinze, FCT- Following the demise of legal scholar Professor David Ijalaye, at the age of 91, President Muhammadu Buhari has commiserated with the family, the academia the National Judicial Council as well as the Nigerian Bar Association, NBA. President Buhari made this known in a statement signed by his Chief Press Secretary, Femi
- 1:39 amAmbassador Lilian Onoh Is Been Sponsored By Anti Onyema Elements- Group
- 3:04 pmAccusations Against Geoffrey Onyeama Nothing But Tissue of Lies.
- 8:43 pmLeave Ken Nnamani Out Of Your Self Inflicted Woes.- Group Tells Nwoye.
- 9:16 pmInsecurity: Former Senator Kidnapped
- 12:54 amExparte Orders: CJN Demands Court Records
In a manner that seemed to shock millions of Nigerians , President Muhammadu Buhari today sacked the present crop if service chiefs replacing them with a new set of officers. This was made known to Nigerians via Femi Adesina, presidential spokesman, who broke the news on this afternoon. The new service chiefs are