Igboeli Arinze, FCT- Following the demise of legal scholar Professor David Ijalaye, at the age of 91, President Muhammadu Buhari has commiserated with the family, the academia the National Judicial Council as well as the Nigerian Bar Association, NBA. President Buhari made this known in a statement signed by his Chief Press Secretary, Femi
- 1:04 amKayode Fayemi, Ken Nnamani and Emeka Nwajiuba Set To Join APC Presidential Race
- 10:40 pmYou Are A Solid Candidate For Presidency– Babaginda Tells Tinubu
- 9:59 pmSo, The Supreme Court Can Reverse Its Decision.
- 2:41 pmAPC National Convention: Ambassador Jerry Ugokwe Declares For National Secretary
- 1:32 pmSenate, House of Representatives Remove Direct Primaries Clause From Electoral Bill
In a manner that seemed to shock millions of Nigerians , President Muhammadu Buhari today sacked the present crop if service chiefs replacing them with a new set of officers. This was made known to Nigerians via Femi Adesina, presidential spokesman, who broke the news on this afternoon. The new service chiefs are