Hassan Tukur, Abuja- The Chief Justice of Nigeria and Chairman National Judicial Council (CJN), Justice Tanko Muhammad has demanded the records of proceedings in all the suits from which conflicting exparte orders were given. This was confirmed to realpolitics by Soji Oye, spokesperson of the existence of such a memo
- 1:39 amAmbassador Lilian Onoh Is Been Sponsored By Anti Onyema Elements- Group
- 3:04 pmAccusations Against Geoffrey Onyeama Nothing But Tissue of Lies.
- 8:43 pmLeave Ken Nnamani Out Of Your Self Inflicted Woes.- Group Tells Nwoye.
- 9:16 pmInsecurity: Former Senator Kidnapped
- 12:54 amExparte Orders: CJN Demands Court Records