Igboeli Arinze, FCT- President Muhammadu Buhari has today warned that any act of hooliganism hiding behind lawful and peaceful protests will be dealt with decisively to ensure peace and stability in the country. The President’s comment comes moments after some Nigerians took to the streets again to continue the #EndSARS protest. “I want to reiterate our
- 1:39 amAmbassador Lilian Onoh Is Been Sponsored By Anti Onyema Elements- Group
- 3:04 pmAccusations Against Geoffrey Onyeama Nothing But Tissue of Lies.
- 8:43 pmLeave Ken Nnamani Out Of Your Self Inflicted Woes.- Group Tells Nwoye.
- 9:16 pmInsecurity: Former Senator Kidnapped
- 12:54 amExparte Orders: CJN Demands Court Records
Kola Akintunde, Lagos- Following calls for renewed protests against the Federal Government, the Lagos State Police Command has sent out warning that it would not tolerate any protests or gathering in the state. realpoliticsnigeria.ng gathered this from a press statement put out today by the Public Relations Officer, Lagos State Police Command, Muyiwa Adejobi. In
President Buhari Meets With Lawan, Gbajabiamilla, As Senate President Pleads With Protesters to Stop.
Igboeli Arinze, FCT- Following a meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari, the President of the Senate, Ahmad Lawan (APC, Yobe North) and the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila(APC, Surulere Federal Constituency) urged the youths currently engaged in the ongoing protests