By Hassan Tukur, Senior Northern Correspondent. FCT Abuja The Governor of Kano State and Chairman of Edo State APC governorship campaign council, yesterday met with President Muhammadu Buhari lamenting the division in the All Progressives Congress, APC. Ganduje stated this while meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari alongside the Chairman of the National
- 1:39 amAmbassador Lilian Onoh Is Been Sponsored By Anti Onyema Elements- Group
- 3:04 pmAccusations Against Geoffrey Onyeama Nothing But Tissue of Lies.
- 8:43 pmLeave Ken Nnamani Out Of Your Self Inflicted Woes.- Group Tells Nwoye.
- 9:16 pmInsecurity: Former Senator Kidnapped
- 12:54 amExparte Orders: CJN Demands Court Records
The All Progressives Congress (APC) in Edo state has called for the withdrawal of arms and ammunitions, which were imported into Edo State from Rivers and Delta states during the recently conducted 2020 gubernatorial elections. This was in a statement by the Chairman of the Edo State APC Media Campaign Council, Mr John Mayaki, who