An economist, Paul Alaje, has warned that the nation’s servicing of debts with almost 60 per cent of earned revenue is dangerous and unsustainable. The Federal Executive Council (FEC) had recently approved to adjust the Debt to Gross Domestic Product (GDP) ratio from 25% to 40%. This means that it could expand the borrowing band
- 1:39 amAmbassador Lilian Onoh Is Been Sponsored By Anti Onyema Elements- Group
- 3:04 pmAccusations Against Geoffrey Onyeama Nothing But Tissue of Lies.
- 8:43 pmLeave Ken Nnamani Out Of Your Self Inflicted Woes.- Group Tells Nwoye.
- 9:16 pmInsecurity: Former Senator Kidnapped
- 12:54 amExparte Orders: CJN Demands Court Records
HarunaTukur,FCT- By December 2021, Nigeria’s debt profile is to increase by N18.67 trillion if the picture painted by the Minister for Finance, Budget and National Planning is true. The Minister in the person of Mrs Zainab Ahmed stated this whilst defending the ministry’s budget estimates for the year 2021 before the Senate committee