As a little boy in the 1970’s, I was amazed at the blaze in the Ughelli sky. “Daddy, what is that?” I asked my father as the bus creaked into town. I was showing up for the admission test and interview to Government College, Ughelli. “It’s gas, Oti,” he said, warmly.
- 8:44 amEnugu APC State Congress Appeals Commitee Calls For Submission Of Petitions
- 1:39 amAmbassador Lilian Onoh Is Been Sponsored By Anti Onyema Elements- Group
- 3:04 pmAccusations Against Geoffrey Onyeama Nothing But Tissue of Lies.
- 8:43 pmLeave Ken Nnamani Out Of Your Self Inflicted Woes.- Group Tells Nwoye.
- 9:16 pmInsecurity: Former Senator Kidnapped