by Ikechukwu Amaechi In the last couple of weeks, Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom, and President Muhammadu Buhari have been embroiled in a war of words. At issue is the security of lives and properties of Nigerians, the primary responsibility of government, and who to blame for the worthlessness of human life
- 8:44 amEnugu APC State Congress Appeals Commitee Calls For Submission Of Petitions
- 1:39 amAmbassador Lilian Onoh Is Been Sponsored By Anti Onyema Elements- Group
- 3:04 pmAccusations Against Geoffrey Onyeama Nothing But Tissue of Lies.
- 8:43 pmLeave Ken Nnamani Out Of Your Self Inflicted Woes.- Group Tells Nwoye.
- 9:16 pmInsecurity: Former Senator Kidnapped
Igboeli Arinze, FCT-Reports reaching realpoliticsnigeria.ng has it that that a one time Minister for Information and Buhari Ally, Prince Tony Momoh, is dead. Prince Momoh a veteran journalist and politician was a founding member of the defunct Congress for Progressive Change , CPC which later merged with three other parties to form the All
By Igboeli Arinze Prior to the emergence of President Muhammadu Buhari , a number of administrations before him had paid lip service to boosting our agricultural capabilities and its potential towards ensuring not only that we achieve the aim of food security for our citizenry but also earn the much needed foreign exchange as well